- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30
- 4 large portabello mushrooms, stems removed
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- condiments of your choice: avocados, tomatoes, sprouts, ranch dressing, onions, cucumbers, etc.
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- Wash portabellos by using a damp paper towel and rubbing the caps clean. Set in a shallow pan.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Pour marinade over mushroom caps. Let sit for 15 minutes, flip the mushrooms over and marinate for an additional 15 minutes.
- Once finished, place on a hot grill (on an electric grill, I use medium high heat), gill side down. Grill for about 15 minutes on each side.
- Melt some smoked provolone over the top of each cap.
- Serve on a toasted ciabatta roll with condiments of your choice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More