- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- * 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- * 2 or 3 item garlic cloves, minced
- * 2 tablespoon 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- * 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- * 4 item large fresh portobello mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- Prepare grill or grill pan. In small bowl, mix all ingredients except mushrooms. Generously brush mushroom caps with marinade; arrange cap-side down on large platter and brush marinade liberally on the underside gills. When coals or grill pan are medium hot, add mushrooms with caps down. Grill until tender, about 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Brush caps with remaining marinade; garnish with thyme sprigs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce