- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- * 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- * 2 or 3 item garlic cloves, minced
- * 2 tablespoon 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- * 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- * 4 item large fresh portobello mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- Prepare grill or grill pan. In small bowl, mix all ingredients except mushrooms. Generously brush mushroom caps with marinade; arrange cap-side down on large platter and brush marinade liberally on the underside gills. When coals or grill pan are medium hot, add mushrooms with caps down. Grill until tender, about 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Brush caps with remaining marinade; garnish with thyme sprigs.
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More