- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 70
- 3 portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems, reserve for other use. Place caps on a plate with the gills up.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, onion, garlic and vinegar. Pour mixture evenly over the mushroom caps and let stand for 1 hour.
- Grill over hot grill for 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
NotesPortobello mushrooms are the steaks of the mushroom family. Here there marinated and grilled, yummy! Can be used like a hamburger on a bun or eat like a grilled steak!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Foodie BabySee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More