- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 4 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 4 large Russet potatoes (about 2 lbs.)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 slices bacon, cooked
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake potatoes on middle rack for 1 hour. Remove from oven and let sit until cool. Meanwhile, combine butter, rosemary, salt and pepper, and cut the bacon into 1" pieces.
- Cut each potato into 8 wedges. Then, remove center of each wedge, leaving 1/4 inch of potato on skin. Brush each potatoes wedge entirely with the butter mixture. Place potatoes on a medium grill and cook until crisp. Remove from heat. While the potatoes are still hot, top with cheddar cheese, sour cream, bacon and chives.
NotesSuper Bowl parties and crowd pleasing appetizers go hand-in-hand. Instead of the usual chips and dips, serve loaded potato skins coated with a delicious rosemary butter and grilled until perfectly crispy. Your guests will really have something to cheer about.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More