- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 6-8 oz. red snapper fillets
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 limes or lemons, squeezed juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. spicy mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Salt(adjust to your taste)
- Pepper to taste, freshly ground
- Heat oil in sauce pan.
- Add onions and saute until clear, add garlic, lemon/lime juice, mustard, salt and pepper.
- 2. Place red snapper fillets on grill turning them frequently while brushing liberally with sauce.
- 3. Grill 2-3 minutes on each side. Fish is done when inner most area is white and flaky.
NotesYou can substitute just about any firm fish fillets for this recipe. I like grilling red snapper because
it tastes so good and it's one of the easier fish to grill without it being too flaky and falling apart.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More