GRILLED RED SNAPPER
Grilled Red Snapper
- 8 6-8 oz. red snapper fillets
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 limes or lemons, squeezed juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. spicy mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Salt(adjust to your taste)
- Pepper to taste, freshly ground
Heat oil in sauce pan.
Add onions and saute until clear, add garlic, lemon/lime juice, mustard, salt and pepper.
2. Place red snapper fillets on grill turning them frequently while brushing liberally with sauce.
3. Grill 2-3 minutes on each side. Fish is done when inner most area is white and flaky.
it tastes so good and it's one of the easier fish to grill without it being too flaky and falling apart.