- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (10 ounce) rock lobster tails
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Squeeze lemon juice into a small bowl, and slowly whisk in olive oil.
- Whisk in salt, paprika, white pepper, and garlic powder.
- Split lobster tails lenghtwise with a large knife, and brush flesh side of tail with marinade.
- Lightly oil grill grate.
- Place tails, flesh side down, on preheated grill. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, and basting frequently with marinade.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
- Lobster is done when opaque and firm to the touch.
NotesGrilled rock lobster tails with seasoning. These take very little cooking time, yet are so good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More