GRILLED ROSEMARY SHRIMP SKEWERS WITH SEA SALT - PHASE 1
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 16 extra-large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 16 4-inch rosemary skewers (see below)
- Sea salt
- In a medium non-metal bowl, combine shrimp, oil and thyme. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or up to 6 hours.
- For rosemary skewers: Pull half of the leaves off each stalk, so that leaves remain on one end. Sharpen the other end into a point with a paring knife. Thread shrimp onto the pointed end of each skewer, as shown in photo.
- Heat a grill, grill pan, or broiler. Cook shrimp about 3 minutes per side, until they turn opaque and start to curl slightly. Place on serving platter; sprinkle with sea salt.
- Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 38
- Total Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 43mg
- Sodium: 76mg
- Total Carbs: 0.2g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 4.7g
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More