- Cooking Time: 45 to 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 prepackaged pie crust
- 6 cups Granny Smith apples, cored, peeled and sliced*
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice*
- ¾ cups sugar *
- 2 tablespoons flour*
- 1/3 cup melted butter*
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon*
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg*
- or for EASY, just use a can of prepared apple pie filling!
- -Crumble Top-
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- ¼ cup pecans (or walnuts), chopped
- In large bowl, toss apples with lemon juice. To apples, add sugar, flour, butter, cinnamon and nutmeg, and toss to distribute.
- For topping, mix together flour, sugar and butter, and cut together with a fork. Toss in pecans.
- On a double square of buttered foil, place pie crust. In center of pie crust, place apple mixture. Place topping mixture over apples, bring up sides of pie crust around filling, leaving the center exposed.
- On a medium grill, off heat, bake for 45 - 60 minutes. Allow to cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More