- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- - 4 oz (113 gram) salmon fillet
- - thinly sliced fresh basil
- - 1/2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- - 1/2 cloves garlic, minced (1/2 teaspoon)
- - juice from 1/4 lemon, freshly squeezed
- - 1/4 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- - 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- - freshly ground pepper
- Preheat grill to medium. Mash minced garlic and 3/4 teaspoon salt in a small bowl and stir in oil.
- Measure out a piece of heavy-duty foil (or use a double layer of regular foil) large enough for the salmon fillet. Coat the foil with nonfat cooking spray. Place the salmon skin-side down on the foil and squirt the lemon juice all overs it. Then spread the garlic mixture all over it. Sprinkle with about ¾ of the basil. Overlap tomato slices on top and sprinkle with the remaining salt and pepper.
- Transfer the salmon on the foil to the grill. Grill until the fish flakes easily, 10 to 12 minutes. Use two large spatulas to slide the salmon from the foil to a serving platter. Serve the salmon sprinkled with the remaining basil.
- Read more: http://www.laaloosh.com/2011/03/02/grilled-salmon-with-tomatoes-and-basil-recipe/#ixzz2f8aO3dSb
- PER SERVING: 229 calories; 7 g fat; 3 g carbohydrates; 35 g protein; 1 g fiber
- Read more: http://www.laaloosh.com/2011/03/02/grilled-salmon-with-tomatoes-and-basil-recipe/#ixzz2f8aPeCbh