- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 (6 oz.) fillets salmon
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1. Preheat grill for medium heat.
- 2. In a shallow glass dish, mix the olive oil, parsley, thyme, rosemary, and garlic. Place the salmon in the dish, turning to coat. Squeeze lemon juice over each fillet. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 3. Lightly oil grill grate. Transfer salmon to the grill, and discard any remaining marinade. Cook salmon on preheat grill over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, turning once. Fish is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Ready in: 50 minutes
- Yields: 4 servings
NotesThese are marinated in lemon and herbs. Very light and flavorful.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More