- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb salmon (preferably wild)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice, fresh
- 1/4 tsp salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 In a mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic, and rosemary.
- 2 Brush the mixture onto the fish.
- 3 Grill over medium-hot until the fish flakes easily. Allow about 4-6 minutes per 1/2-inch of thickness.
- 4 Garnish with fresh rosemary.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More