- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb salmon (preferably wild)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice, fresh
- 1/4 tsp salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 In a mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic, and rosemary.
- 2 Brush the mixture onto the fish.
- 3 Grill over medium-hot until the fish flakes easily. Allow about 4-6 minutes per 1/2-inch of thickness.
- 4 Garnish with fresh rosemary.
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Lemon and Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
Peanut Butter Butterfinger CookiesSee More