- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb salmon (preferably wild)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice, fresh
- 1/4 tsp salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 In a mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic, and rosemary.
- 2 Brush the mixture onto the fish.
- 3 Grill over medium-hot until the fish flakes easily. Allow about 4-6 minutes per 1/2-inch of thickness.
- 4 Garnish with fresh rosemary.
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More