GRILLED SEASONED SHRIMP
- Cooking Time: 2-3
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 130
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked large shrimp
- 1 small red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and coarsely ground pepper to taste.
- Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact if desired.
- Coat a grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill.
- Grill shrimp, covered, over indirect medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink. Cool; cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the remaining ingredients; add shrimp. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with a slotted spoon.