- Cooking Time: 2-3
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 130
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked large shrimp
- 1 small red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and coarsely ground pepper to taste.
- Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact if desired.
- Coat a grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill.
- Grill shrimp, covered, over indirect medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink. Cool; cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the remaining ingredients; add shrimp. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Koken met OmaSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More