- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 150
- 1½ pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- 12 skewers
- Freshly cut cilantro to garnish
- Pour Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing into medium bowl. Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Skewer the shrimp.
- Grill on preheated grill for approximately 2 minutes per side or until shrimp turns pink.
- Remove skewers from grill.
- Place on plate and garnish with cilantro.
NotesA great-tasting, light, main course that can be served with any salad or accompaniment.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
DIY Tasty Gift IdeasSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More