- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 150
- 1½ pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- 12 skewers
- Freshly cut cilantro to garnish
- Pour Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing into medium bowl. Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Skewer the shrimp.
- Grill on preheated grill for approximately 2 minutes per side or until shrimp turns pink.
- Remove skewers from grill.
- Place on plate and garnish with cilantro.
NotesA great-tasting, light, main course that can be served with any salad or accompaniment.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Adventures in Cooking
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More