- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 150
- 1½ pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- 12 skewers
- Freshly cut cilantro to garnish
- Pour Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing into medium bowl. Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Skewer the shrimp.
- Grill on preheated grill for approximately 2 minutes per side or until shrimp turns pink.
- Remove skewers from grill.
- Place on plate and garnish with cilantro.
NotesA great-tasting, light, main course that can be served with any salad or accompaniment.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More