- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 150
- 1½ pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- 12 skewers
- Freshly cut cilantro to garnish
- Pour Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing into medium bowl. Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Skewer the shrimp.
- Grill on preheated grill for approximately 2 minutes per side or until shrimp turns pink.
- Remove skewers from grill.
- Place on plate and garnish with cilantro.
NotesA great-tasting, light, main course that can be served with any salad or accompaniment.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More