- Cooking Time: 6
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryFrom Holiday 2005 LCBO flyer
- 1 Tbsp chopped ginger root
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 dried red chili or
- 1 tsp asian chili sauce
- Grated rind and juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup rum
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp chopped coriander or basil
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 lb shrimp
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp in a bowl and stir together.
- Stir in shrimp.
- Cover and marinate for 1 hour or 4 hours, refrigerated.
- Thread onto soaked bamboo skewers, making sure to skewer each end of the shrimp.
- Grill on high heat about 3 minutes per side or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Serve with Chimichurri Sauce.
Wamogo Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2015
The Official "Burnt" Movie Cookbook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More