- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Light Classic Caesar Reduced Fat Dressing, divided
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 lb. uncooked deveined peeled large shrimp
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 2 cups tomato wedges
- 1 cup fat free seasoned croutons
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- PREHEAT grill to medium heat.
- Mix 2 Tbsp. of the dressing, the lemon juice and pepper in large bowl.
- Add shrimp; toss to coat.
- GRILL shrimp 2 to 3 min. on each side or until shrimp turn pink.
- TOSS lettuce with tomatoes, croutons and remaining dressing in large serving bowl.
- Top with shrimp; sprinkle with cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More