GRILLED SHRIMP CAESAR SALAD
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Light Classic Caesar Reduced Fat Dressing, divided
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 lb. uncooked deveined peeled large shrimp
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 2 cups tomato wedges
- 1 cup fat free seasoned croutons
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
PREHEAT grill to medium heat.
Mix 2 Tbsp. of the dressing, the lemon juice and pepper in large bowl.
Add shrimp; toss to coat.
GRILL shrimp 2 to 3 min. on each side or until shrimp turn pink.
TOSS lettuce with tomatoes, croutons and remaining dressing in large serving bowl.
Top with shrimp; sprinkle with cheese.