- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ground black pepper to taste
- crushed red pepper flakes to taste (optional)
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1. In a large, non-reactive bowl, stir together the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, and black pepper. Season with crushed red pepper, if desired. Add shrimp, and toss to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 2. Preheat grill for high heat. Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3. Lightly oil grill grate. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque.
NotesRecipe courtesy of allrecipes.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More