- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cracked black pepper
- 2 3/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 pounds boneless sirloin steak, cut into 48 (1-inch) pieces
- 4 peaches, each cut into 8 wedges
- 2 small red onions, each cut into 8 wedges
- 2 large red bell peppers, each cut into 8 1-inch) pieces
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Parsley sprigs (optional)
- Prepare grill.
- To prepare kebabs, combine first 7 ingredients; toss well. Thread 3 steak pieces, 2 peach wedges, 1 onion wedge, and 1 bell pepper piece alternately onto each of 16 (12-inch) skewers. Place kebabs on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Place
- kebabs on a platter; cover loosely with foil. Let stand 5 minutes.
- To prepare sauce, combine chopped parsley and next 5 ingredients (chopped parsley through garlic), stirring with a whisk. Spoon over kebabs. Garnish with parsley sprigs, if desired.
- Contributor: Cooking Light, AUGUST 2002
- Yield: 8 servings
NotesContributor: Cooking Light, AUGUST 2002