- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 whole wheat pita bread
- 1-2 cooked chx breasts, diced
- about 8oz spinach, fresh or thawed frozen
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 cups shredded mozz
- 1/2 sliced sweet potato
- s&p to taste
- in skillet, saute sweet potatoes and onions, add spinach. season! toss in cooked diced chx.
- put mixture ontop of pita rounds, top with shredded mozz.
- throw on grill till cheese is melty.
- is good in oven with reg pizza dough too
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
MidLife Road Trip's
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Classic Beef Stew
chocolate peanut butter cream cheese fillingSee More