- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 whole wheat pita bread
- 1-2 cooked chx breasts, diced
- about 8oz spinach, fresh or thawed frozen
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 cups shredded mozz
- 1/2 sliced sweet potato
- s&p to taste
- in skillet, saute sweet potatoes and onions, add spinach. season! toss in cooked diced chx.
- put mixture ontop of pita rounds, top with shredded mozz.
- throw on grill till cheese is melty.
- is good in oven with reg pizza dough too
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
My Mom's Stuffing (My preacher recipe)
Hot Italian 'Krash' StackSee More