- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1-1/2 cups parsley, divided
- 1/2 cup celery leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 T toasted pine nuts
- 6 T olive oil
- 3 T Parmesan
- 3 thinly sliced celery ribs
- 15 oz rinsed and drained butter beans
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced pickled sweet peppers
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1-1/2 pounds small squid
- Process 1/2 cup parsley, celery leaves, garlic and pine nuts until minced. Add olive oil and Parmesan; process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Blanch sliced celery ribs 30 seconds; rinse under cold water and pat dry. Toss celery, butter beans, pickled sweet peppers, red onion and remaining 1 cup parsley with pesto.
- Oil and season squid ; grill 5 minutes over high heat until charred in spots. Cut bodies into rings; leave tentacles whole. Toss with the salad; season with salt and pepper and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More