- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstoryString beans on the grill with a creamy sesame dressing.
- 1 pound green string beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- Trim string beans, then wash and drain.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- In a large bowl, toss string beans with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place beans on a square of aluminum foil, fold over closing the ends. Place the foil packet on the grill for approximately 20 minutes or until cooked, but still firm.
- Remove beans from grill and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Pour Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing in a small bowl and use as a dressing on the side.