- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 pound green string beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- Trim string beans, then wash and drain.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- In a large bowl, toss string beans with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place beans on a square of aluminum foil, fold over closing the ends. Place the foil packet on the grill for approximately 20 minutes or until cooked, but still firm.
- Remove beans from grill and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Pour Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing in a small bowl and use as a dressing on the side.
NotesString beans on the grill with a creamy sesame dressing.
Get Fit With Good Food!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More