- Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 6 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 4 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2-3 tablespoons crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled sausage
- yellow squash, thinly sliced
- zucchini, thinly sliced
- grape tomato halves
- sea salt & fresh ground pepper
- Combine rolls together.
- On a floured pizza peel or cutting board press dough into an 8-10-inch circle.
- Slide dough onto a grill heated to medium heat (350°-450°).
- Close lid and grill 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from grill and turn grill side up.
- Top with crushed tomatoes, grated cheese, sausage, squash, zucchini and grape tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and fresh pepper.
- Return to grill.
- Close lid and grill an additional 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted and dough is cooked.
NotesLots of fresh summer vegetables make this pizza good and good for you.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Italy or BustSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More