- Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 6 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 4 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2-3 tablespoons crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled sausage
- yellow squash, thinly sliced
- zucchini, thinly sliced
- grape tomato halves
- sea salt & fresh ground pepper
- Combine rolls together.
- On a floured pizza peel or cutting board press dough into an 8-10-inch circle.
- Slide dough onto a grill heated to medium heat (350°-450°).
- Close lid and grill 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from grill and turn grill side up.
- Top with crushed tomatoes, grated cheese, sausage, squash, zucchini and grape tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and fresh pepper.
- Return to grill.
- Close lid and grill an additional 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted and dough is cooked.
NotesLots of fresh summer vegetables make this pizza good and good for you.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Jean’s Recipe File
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More