- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbs molasses
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 3/4 tsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- Four 4 oz. Swordfish steaks
- 1/4 tsp coarsely ground pepper
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Stir together molasses, soy sauce, honey, lemon juice, and ginger in a small bowl.
- Spoon half the mixture onto a platter or baking dish.
- Place fish on top.
- Spoon remaining half of marinade over fish. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour.
- Prepare grill or preheat broiler.
- Oil grid or broiler pan rack.
- To grill:
- Place fish on grid 5 inches above hot coals. Grill, covered with dome, 3 minutes on each side or until fish is lightly glazed and flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- To broil:
- Broil fish on broiler pan rack 4 inches from heat for 3 minutes on each side or until fish is lightly glazed and easily flakes when tested with a fork.
- To serve, sprinkle pepper and sesame seeds over fish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More