- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 T-Bone steaks or steaks of your choice
- 1 (12 ounce) can Cola
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate (no water added)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons beef broth
- Mix all ingredients together. In a sealable container, pour the marinade over steaks of your choice, cover tightly, and put it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Grill steaks to your liking and serve.
NotesA beautiful day in the neighborhood and perfect grilling weather! I also got to use my new plate that DS, Nate, picked up for me at Target! He said he thought I would like it and who knew that an 18 year old, especially a boy, would think of stuff like that! I love it!
It was pretty good! I would of liked it with a stronger marinade taste but maybe if I had marinated it longer? Can't complain, delicious meal prepared by DH on the grill!