- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 T-Bone steaks or steaks of your choice
- 1 (12 ounce) can Cola
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate (no water added)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons beef broth
- Mix all ingredients together. In a sealable container, pour the marinade over steaks of your choice, cover tightly, and put it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Grill steaks to your liking and serve.
NotesA beautiful day in the neighborhood and perfect grilling weather! I also got to use my new plate that DS, Nate, picked up for me at Target! He said he thought I would like it and who knew that an 18 year old, especially a boy, would think of stuff like that! I love it!
It was pretty good! I would of liked it with a stronger marinade taste but maybe if I had marinated it longer? Can't complain, delicious meal prepared by DH on the grill!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More