GRILLED TRI-TIP ROAST
Grilled Tri-tip Roast
- 1 2 to 3 LB Tri-tip roast
- 1 or 2 gallon ziploc bag
- 1 Med bottle soy sauce any kind
- 1 Can any beer (not lite)
- 1/2 Tbl spoon crushed garlic
- salt & pepper
I got this recipe from a lady i was talking to in line at the meat counter. She said not to use lite beer it leaves a different taste to the meat. My family loves this tri-tip roast. And i hoap someone will love it to.
1... 2 to 3 LB Tri-tip roast
1... Med bottle soy sauce any kind
1... Can any beer (not lite)
1/2. Tbl spoon crushed garlic
1 or 2 gallon ziploc bag
salt & pepper
1) Cut some fat off of roast or have your butcher do it.
2) Use fork to poke holed in roast.
3) put roast in 1 or 2 gallon ziploc bag.
4) Add all ingrediance to rost thats in the bag.
5) Let maranade 2-3 hours in refrigarator.
6) Start Grill on high till it gets realy hot take roast stright from bag on to grill. Grill on high till has a nice crust on all sides almost burnt. once it has a nice crust turn all burners off but one side leave it on high. Move roast to side that is off ( Also known as indirect grilling) Grill about 40-45 min or untill med rare. Let rest 10 to 15 min. Then slice agenst the grain of the meat Meat should be nice and jucie.