- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 lb trout fillets
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Spray aluminum foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2 Place fish on aluminum foil.
- 3 Drizzle the lemon juice and butter over the fish.
- 4 Salt and pepper the fish to your liking.
- 5 Add parsley.
- 6 Fold the edges to form a tigh seal.
- 7 Grill for 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More