- Cooking Time: 5-10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 2
Calories: 200 g.
Protein: 35 g.
Carbs: 15 g.
Fat: 1.2 g.
- 450 g. of Tuna
- 40 g. of chopped onion(1/2 a small onion)
- 1 large carrot shredded
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 4 egg whites
- 40 g bread crumbs (can be left out for gluten free)
- Spices to taste
- 1. Mix all ingredients together in large mixing bowl (I added chili to taste but its whatever spices float your boat)
- 2. Split into four patties
- 3. Cover tray with parchment paper or non stick spray
- 4. Grill both patties until brown on both sides