- Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
- 4 Tuna steaks
- 1 large mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 3/4 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 1 Tbls fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbls. honey
- 2 Tbls. olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk honey, lime juice and olive oil.
- Add mango, jalapeno, onion, tomato, and cilantro and toss to coat, season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate at least an hour to allow flavors to combine.
- Heat your grill.
- Season tuna with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil.
- Grill 4 minutes on each side or longer if you prefer more well done tuna.
- Serve hot with salsa and mixed greens.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More