- Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
- 4 Tuna steaks
- 1 large mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 3/4 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 1 Tbls fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbls. honey
- 2 Tbls. olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk honey, lime juice and olive oil.
- Add mango, jalapeno, onion, tomato, and cilantro and toss to coat, season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate at least an hour to allow flavors to combine.
- Heat your grill.
- Season tuna with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil.
- Grill 4 minutes on each side or longer if you prefer more well done tuna.
- Serve hot with salsa and mixed greens.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More