- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 loaf Sara Lee® Soft & Smooth 100% Whole Grain White Bread
- 1-1/2 pkgs. Hillshire Farm® Deli Select® Ultra Thin Sliced Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 1 pkg Sara Lee® Pre-Sliced Baby Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 stick butter.
- Spread butter on both sides of Sara Lee® Soft & Smooth™ 100% Whole Grain White bread. Top one slice with turkey and cheese and spread a thin layer of cranberry sauce and Dijon mustard.
- Grill sandwich over medium heat, turning once or twice until bread is golden brown and cheese is slightly melted.
NotesCranberry sauce is a Thanksgiving Day tradition in your house. But what to do with the leftovers the next day? Grandpa suggests adding it to these delicious sandwiches for a quick lunch or snack option.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wifeSee More
Clean banana oatmeal cookies
Spaghetti CupcakesSee More