- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 loaf Sara Lee® Soft & Smooth 100% Whole Grain White Bread
- 1-1/2 pkgs. Hillshire Farm® Deli Select® Ultra Thin Sliced Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 1 pkg Sara Lee® Pre-Sliced Baby Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 stick butter.
- Spread butter on both sides of Sara Lee® Soft & Smooth™ 100% Whole Grain White bread. Top one slice with turkey and cheese and spread a thin layer of cranberry sauce and Dijon mustard.
- Grill sandwich over medium heat, turning once or twice until bread is golden brown and cheese is slightly melted.
NotesCranberry sauce is a Thanksgiving Day tradition in your house. But what to do with the leftovers the next day? Grandpa suggests adding it to these delicious sandwiches for a quick lunch or snack option.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More