GRILLED VEGETABLE PRIMAVERA
Grilled Vegetable Primavera
- Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 lb farfalle
- olive oil
- 1 cup olive oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced paper thin
- 2 small zucchini, sliced diagonally
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced thin
- 2 cups broccoli crowns, halved
- 1 lb asparagus spears
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ½ red onion, sliced thin
- 2 cups chanterelle mushrooms
- 2 whole tomatoes, quartered and then halved
- 1 cup fresh grated parmesan
While completing following steps, bring large pot of water to boil. Add handful of kosher salt and a couple tablespoons of olive oil. Add farfalle, and cook 7-9 minutes or until al dente. Remove from heat. Drain. Set aside.
Preheat grill. Place vegetables on grill. Grill until vegetables start to brown, and broccoli is just starting to char. Remove from grill. Chop asparagus spears into 1 inch chunks. Toss into bowl with other vegetables. Add basil to mixture.
Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium high. To this, add red onion. Sauté until onion turns golden brown. Add mushrooms and garlic and sauté for about 1-2 minutes, tossing frequently. Add the tomatoes, giving a couple of quick tosses, so that tomatoes are just hot and blended with onion. Add to large bowl.
Top pasta with vegetables.Top generously with parmesan, and enjoy!