- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 ½ lbs baby Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1 large red bell pepper, about ¼ lb
- 8 oz button mushrooms
- 1 lb small zucchini
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- If necessary, cut the potatoes to be a similar size as the mushrooms. Parboil them for approximately 5 minutes or until they yield to a knife but are still firm. Cut the zucchini into large rounds and cut the pepper into large chunks.
- In a large plastic zip bag, mix the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper. Toss all of the veggies in the mixture to coat.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Thread the veggies in any desired order onto 8 metal skewers.
- When the grill is hot, quickly use either a grill brush or a long pair of tongs to rub a paper towel soaked in olive or canola oil over the grates. Place the skewers on the grill and cook for 5 minutes on one side, then flip and cook for 5 more. Serve immediately.
- These flavorful skewers make a great side to any summer meal.
NotesThese flavorful skewers make a great side to any summer meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More