- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 ½ lbs baby Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1 large red bell pepper, about ¼ lb
- 8 oz button mushrooms
- 1 lb small zucchini
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- If necessary, cut the potatoes to be a similar size as the mushrooms. Parboil them for approximately 5 minutes or until they yield to a knife but are still firm. Cut the zucchini into large rounds and cut the pepper into large chunks.
- In a large plastic zip bag, mix the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper. Toss all of the veggies in the mixture to coat.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Thread the veggies in any desired order onto 8 metal skewers.
- When the grill is hot, quickly use either a grill brush or a long pair of tongs to rub a paper towel soaked in olive or canola oil over the grates. Place the skewers on the grill and cook for 5 minutes on one side, then flip and cook for 5 more. Serve immediately.
- These flavorful skewers make a great side to any summer meal.
NotesThese flavorful skewers make a great side to any summer meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The One Dollar Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More