- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 Japanese eggplant, cut crosswise into ½ inch rounds
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and quartered
- 2 yellow squash, cut crosswise into ½ inch rounds
- 2 zucchini, sliced lengthwise into ½ inch rectangles
- 8 green onions, roots cut off
- 1 pound string beans
- 8 cremini mushrooms
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Basil, for garnish
- Natural Wafu® Roasted Sesame Dressing*
- Natural Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing
- Natural Wafu® Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. (Or prepare barbecue on high heat.)
- Brush the vegetables with the olive oil to coat lightly. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill the vegetables in batches, starting with the bell peppers. Grill pepper quarters, skin side down, until lightly charred, about 8-10 minutes. Then grill the beans, yellow squash, zucchini, eggplant and mushrooms for about 6-8 minutes.
- Arrange the grilled vegetables on a serving platter. Garnish with basil leaf.
- Prepare three small bowls each with a different Wafu® dressing.
- Serve the vegetables warm or at room temperature with a choice of three dressings.
NotesGrilled vegetables with a trio of Japanese-style dressings.
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More