- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise.
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- Salt and black pepper
- Olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh spinach leaves
- 2 8-inch herbed or spinach flavored wraps
- 2 tbsp. Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus
- Drizzle squash and peppers with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill, turning frequently until outer skins of peppers are charred and squash is almost cooked through. Remove from grill and allow to cool.
- Spread each wrap with 2 heaping tbsp. of Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus. Sprinkle evenly with chopped spinach leaves.
- Peel roasted peppers and remove stem and seeds. Slice into thin strips and set aside. Slice squash thinly on the diagonal.Divide grilled vegetables in half and arrange over Sabra Hummus and spinach in center of wraps.
- Roll one end in and tuck both sides while rolling. Squeeze as you roll to keep shape. Secure with toothpicks and slice in half on the diagonal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Babette's Test Kitchen
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More