- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon minced dried tarragon leaves
- 2 small zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes
- 6 ounces cooked rotini pasta
- 2 grilled yellow bell peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- To make dressing, whisk together 3 teaspoons lemon juice, 3 teaspoons olive oil and Dijon mustard.
- Stir in tarragon; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining lemon juice and olive oil; brush onto zucchini, tomatoes and peppers.
- Grill zucchini on covered grill for 10 to 13 minutes or until grillmarked and tender, basting and turning once.
- Thread tomatoes onto skewers.
- Grill on covered grill over medium coals for 5 minutes or until blistered and browned, basting and turning once.
- In large bowl, stir dressing into cooked pasta. Add peppers and tomatoes.
- Slice zucchini crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces and add to pasta.
- Sprinkle with cheese and stir gently to combine.
- Servings: Serves 6
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More