- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon minced dried tarragon leaves
- 2 small zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes
- 6 ounces cooked rotini pasta
- 2 grilled yellow bell peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- To make dressing, whisk together 3 teaspoons lemon juice, 3 teaspoons olive oil and Dijon mustard.
- Stir in tarragon; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining lemon juice and olive oil; brush onto zucchini, tomatoes and peppers.
- Grill zucchini on covered grill for 10 to 13 minutes or until grillmarked and tender, basting and turning once.
- Thread tomatoes onto skewers.
- Grill on covered grill over medium coals for 5 minutes or until blistered and browned, basting and turning once.
- In large bowl, stir dressing into cooked pasta. Add peppers and tomatoes.
- Slice zucchini crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces and add to pasta.
- Sprinkle with cheese and stir gently to combine.
- Servings: Serves 6
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More