GRILLED VEGGIE PASTA SALAD
- 5 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon minced dried tarragon leaves
- 2 small zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes
- 6 ounces cooked rotini pasta
- 2 grilled yellow bell peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
To make dressing, whisk together 3 teaspoons lemon juice, 3 teaspoons olive oil and Dijon mustard.
Stir in tarragon; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine remaining lemon juice and olive oil; brush onto zucchini, tomatoes and peppers.
Grill zucchini on covered grill for 10 to 13 minutes or until grillmarked and tender, basting and turning once.
Thread tomatoes onto skewers.
Grill on covered grill over medium coals for 5 minutes or until blistered and browned, basting and turning once.
In large bowl, stir dressing into cooked pasta. Add peppers and tomatoes.
Slice zucchini crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces and add to pasta.
Sprinkle with cheese and stir gently to combine.
Servings: Serves 6