- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 12-inch wrap
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus
- Chopped spinach leaves
- You can mix and match your favorite vegetables for this delicious wrap. We suggest you may want to get started with a 1 zucchini and 1 yellow squash, both sliced lengthwise. Also, slice 1 red pepper, 1 green pepper. Drizzle the
- squash and peppers with olive oil and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Grill, turning frequently until the outer skins of the peppers are charred and the squash is almost cooked through. Remove from grill and cool. Next, spread
- a plain or flavored wrap with Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus. Sprinkle the wrap evenly with chopped spinach leaves.
- Peel the roasted peppers, removing stems and seeds, slice into thin strips and put as much or little of the vegetables as you want on top of the spinach in the center of the wrap. Roll one end and tuck both sides while continuing to roll.