- Cooking Time: 10-15
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 480
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 venison tenderloin (4 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first nine ingredients; add fillets. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill fillets, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 4 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° for medium or 170° for well-done.
NotesVenison is not typically the best meat for grilling, but with this marinade, the steaks come out tender, juicy and deliciousThey're so tasty, in fact, that leftovers taste great cold--right from the fridge.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More