- Cooking Time: 10-15
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 480
BackstoryVenison is not typically the best meat for grilling, but with this marinade, the steaks come out tender, juicy and deliciousThey're so tasty, in fact, that leftovers taste great cold--right from the fridge.
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 venison tenderloin (4 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first nine ingredients; add fillets. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill fillets, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 4 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° for medium or 170° for well-done.