- Cooking Time: 10-15
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 480
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 venison tenderloin (4 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first nine ingredients; add fillets. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill fillets, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 4 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° for medium or 170° for well-done.
NotesVenison is not typically the best meat for grilling, but with this marinade, the steaks come out tender, juicy and deliciousThey're so tasty, in fact, that leftovers taste great cold--right from the fridge.