- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 (6 ounce) yellowtail fillets (silver perch and yellowtail snapper are ok substitutes)
- 4 tablespoons ancho chile powder
- 4 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- Olive oil
- reheat outdoor grill to medium heat and oil the grates using a brush or paper towel.
- In a small bowl, mix the chile powder, salt, and pepper together. Coat the yellowtail fillets with a light layer of olive oil and sprinkle with the chile mixture. Place each fillet flesh side down on a hot grill and cook for about 3 minutes. Flip fillets over and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Remove from grill and top with Mango Salsa.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More