- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound zucchini (about 3 large), trimmed and sliced diagonally about 1/4-inch thick
- 1 pound yellow crookneck squash (about 3 large), trimmed and sliced diagonally about 1/4-inch thick
- Whisk the vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, and thyme in a large bowl to blend. Season with salt and pepper. Gradually whisk in the oil. Spoon 3 tablespoons of the marinade into a small bowl. Cover and set aside. Add the zucchini and yellow squash to the remaining marinade in the large bowl and toss to coat. Transfer the mixture to a 13 by 9 by 2-inch glass baking dish. Cover and marinate at room temperature at least 3 hours or cover and refrigerate up to 1 day.
- Prepare the barbecue for medium-high heat. Grill the vegetables until they are crisp-tender and brown, turning occasionally, about 8 minutes. Transfer the vegetables to a platter. Drizzle with the reserved marinade and serve hot or at room temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More