- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- large Zucchini.
- Slice the ends off of a large Zucchini.
- Slice it in half lengthwise.
- Brush it lightly with olive oil
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, pepper and whatever else makes you happy
- Place it on a HOT grill, skin side down with the lid closed for about 3 minutesucchini over and grill an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and serve whole.
NotesWell, this seems to be the way my beautiful wife prefers I cook these, so here goes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More