- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- large Zucchini.
- Slice the ends off of a large Zucchini.
- Slice it in half lengthwise.
- Brush it lightly with olive oil
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, pepper and whatever else makes you happy
- Place it on a HOT grill, skin side down with the lid closed for about 3 minutesucchini over and grill an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and serve whole.
NotesWell, this seems to be the way my beautiful wife prefers I cook these, so here goes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More