- Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 4 medium zucchini, washed and peeled
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Parmesan cheese (In the green container)
- Minced garlic, from a jar
- Wash and peel zucchini. Cut into wedges. Drizzle with olive oil. Season with pepper and garlic powder. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Spread garlic and grill until tender.
NotesThis is just a recipe I came up with because of my love for zucchini.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Vegan Eats!See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More