- Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 4 medium zucchini, washed and peeled
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Parmesan cheese (In the green container)
- Minced garlic, from a jar
- Wash and peel zucchini. Cut into wedges. Drizzle with olive oil. Season with pepper and garlic powder. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Spread garlic and grill until tender.
NotesThis is just a recipe I came up with because of my love for zucchini.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Short & SweetSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More