- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 piece flat bread/pocketless pita
- 1-2 pieces thin cut grilled chicken
- basil pesto
- 5 thin slices of green apple
- 2 slices pepper jack
- Spread pesto on one side of flat bread.
- Cut bread in half.
- Place apple slices on one side of bread, top with cheese and chicken and other piece of bread.
- Grill in a pan or panini press until cheese is melted and bread is crunchy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
The Naked Macaron
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More