- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 piece flat bread/pocketless pita
- 1-2 pieces thin cut grilled chicken
- basil pesto
- 5 thin slices of green apple
- 2 slices pepper jack
- Spread pesto on one side of flat bread.
- Cut bread in half.
- Place apple slices on one side of bread, top with cheese and chicken and other piece of bread.
- Grill in a pan or panini press until cheese is melted and bread is crunchy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More