- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 piece flat bread/pocketless pita
- 1-2 pieces thin cut grilled chicken
- basil pesto
- 5 thin slices of green apple
- 2 slices pepper jack
- Spread pesto on one side of flat bread.
- Cut bread in half.
- Place apple slices on one side of bread, top with cheese and chicken and other piece of bread.
- Grill in a pan or panini press until cheese is melted and bread is crunchy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More