- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 120 to 720
- Flank Steak
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/3 cup Soy sauce
- 5 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Ground ginger
- 1 handful Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Zest
- 2 teaspoon Siracha
- Whisk together marinade ingredients well. (A food processor, blender or magic bullet can be used to blend ingredients better.)
- Score the surface of the flank steak. Make the cuts about 1/4 inch deep and 1 inch apart. Always cut across the grain of the steak.
- Put flank steak and marinade in a freezer bag (make sure all parts of steak are well coated) and let marinade in the fridge 2 to 12 hours, The longer you marinade the more flavor will be absorbed into the steak.
- Oil and preheat grill.
- Cook the flank steak 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- When the steak has finished cooking remove it from the grill and place on a cutting board or dish, cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Cut into small slices and serve
NotesI entered this into a the Best lean beef recipe on mixingbowl.com please vote for me, thanks. http://www.mixingbowl.com/group/contest/view.castle?g=2057192
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cooking with SabraSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More