- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 120 to 720
- Flank Steak
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/3 cup Soy sauce
- 5 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Ground ginger
- 1 handful Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Zest
- 2 teaspoon Siracha
- Whisk together marinade ingredients well. (A food processor, blender or magic bullet can be used to blend ingredients better.)
- Score the surface of the flank steak. Make the cuts about 1/4 inch deep and 1 inch apart. Always cut across the grain of the steak.
- Put flank steak and marinade in a freezer bag (make sure all parts of steak are well coated) and let marinade in the fridge 2 to 12 hours, The longer you marinade the more flavor will be absorbed into the steak.
- Oil and preheat grill.
- Cook the flank steak 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- When the steak has finished cooking remove it from the grill and place on a cutting board or dish, cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Cut into small slices and serve
NotesI entered this into a the Best lean beef recipe on mixingbowl.com please vote for me, thanks. http://www.mixingbowl.com/group/contest/view.castle?g=2057192
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More