- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound neese's regular sausage
- 1 pound neese's hot sausage
- 6 eggs
- 4 cups cooked grits
- 2 12-ounce packages of cheddar sharp cheese
- Cook grits according to instructions, while cooking fry 2 pounds of sausage and then drain. Combine 6 beaten eggs, cooked grits and cooked sausage add 1 bag plus 1/2 of the other bag of cheese. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place into a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish, spray with Pam. Cover with remaining cheese. Cook at 350 degrees for 45 mintues or until cheese starts to brown or knife inserted comes out clean.
NotesENJOY.This comes from my husband and it's great.
..... Can be served with texas pete sauce. By the way it doesn't even taste like grits or so I don't think so.