- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 cup green beans, sliced
- 2 eggs, harboiled and sliced
- 2 eggs, raw
- 4 Tablespoons mushrooms, sliced
- 4 Tablespoons onions, finely sliced
- 11/3 pounds potatoes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- Cook potatoes and mash them, do not season.
- In large skillet sauté onion in butter until light brown; add chicken broth and milk.
- Add chicken and vegetables to the skillet and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Transfer chicken mixture to casserole; add sliced hard boiled eggs.
- Cover chicken mixture with mashed potatoes and seal with raw eggs.
- Bake at 350ºF for about 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.
NotesThis recipe was send to us by my cousin who lives in the Netherlands, it is not a Dutch recipe but Dutch-Indo recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More