- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 cup green beans, sliced
- 2 eggs, harboiled and sliced
- 2 eggs, raw
- 4 Tablespoons mushrooms, sliced
- 4 Tablespoons onions, finely sliced
- 11/3 pounds potatoes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- Cook potatoes and mash them, do not season.
- In large skillet sauté onion in butter until light brown; add chicken broth and milk.
- Add chicken and vegetables to the skillet and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Transfer chicken mixture to casserole; add sliced hard boiled eggs.
- Cover chicken mixture with mashed potatoes and seal with raw eggs.
- Bake at 350ºF for about 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.
NotesThis recipe was send to us by my cousin who lives in the Netherlands, it is not a Dutch recipe but Dutch-Indo recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More