GROUND BEEF BIG PARTY TIME
- 5 Lbs of Lean Ground Beef 16% Fat
- 5 Lbs Ground Pork
- 5 lbs Ground Turkey
- 1 extra Lg Sweet Onion Finely Minced
- 6 oz each of dried Chive, Cilantro, Parsley
- 5 cloves of fresh Garlic Finely Minced
- Salt to taste
- Fresh Ground Pepper to taste
- ADD INS OPTIONAL
- Favorite BBQ Sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, Oyster Sauce,
- A-1 Sauce, Asado
- Seasoning, Or any of your Favorite Sauces or
- Seasonings. Celery,
- Cheese, Ramen Soup seasoning packets.
Mix all the Main ingredients together in a Huge Bowl or Stock Pot.
Divide into even Portions Between 10 - 15 portions.
Mix in add ins.
Place in Freezer bags Label with the add ins listed,
don't for get to leave a few plain also.
Use for Any kind of ground meat meal from the
Meat loaf and Burgers to the Lasagna and Taco meals.
Freeze and use
Here is a Quick Recipe for Tacos using this meat:
Oil for Frying
Fav Taco Filling
Take a small amount (about 1 1/2 - 2 Tbs.)of meat and press it to fit one half or the corn tortilla, Stack and repeat until all the meat is gone.
Mean while heat the oil for frying.
When the Oil is Hot place the Tortillas and meat ONE at a time in the oil and cook until meat is cooked through about 3 min.
Remove and fold over on to paper towels or Brown bags.
Fill and server or allow everyone to fill their own at the table.