- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 Lbs of Lean Ground Beef 16% Fat
- 5 Lbs Ground Pork
- 5 lbs Ground Turkey
- 1 extra Lg Sweet Onion Finely Minced
- 6 oz each of dried Chive, Cilantro, Parsley
- 5 cloves of fresh Garlic Finely Minced
- Salt to taste
- Fresh Ground Pepper to taste
- ADD INS OPTIONAL
- Favorite BBQ Sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, Oyster Sauce,
- A-1 Sauce, Asado
- Seasoning, Or any of your Favorite Sauces or
- Seasonings. Celery,
- Cheese, Ramen Soup seasoning packets.
- Mix all the Main ingredients together in a Huge Bowl or Stock Pot.
- Divide into even Portions Between 10 - 15 portions.
- Mix in add ins.
- Place in Freezer bags Label with the add ins listed,
- don't for get to leave a few plain also.
- Use for Any kind of ground meat meal from the
- Meat loaf and Burgers to the Lasagna and Taco meals.
- Freeze and use
- as needed.
- Here is a Quick Recipe for Tacos using this meat:
- Corn Tortillas
- Thawed meat
- Oil for Frying
- Fav Taco Filling
- Take a small amount (about 1 1/2 - 2 Tbs.)of meat and press it to fit one half or the corn tortilla, Stack and repeat until all the meat is gone.
- Mean while heat the oil for frying.
- When the Oil is Hot place the Tortillas and meat ONE at a time in the oil and cook until meat is cooked through about 3 min.
- Remove and fold over on to paper towels or Brown bags.
- Drain well!
- Fill and server or allow everyone to fill their own at the table.
NotesAnother e-mail recipe I got.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More