- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 Lbs of Lean Ground Beef 16% Fat
- 5 Lbs Ground Pork
- 5 lbs Ground Turkey
- 1 extra Lg Sweet Onion Finely Minced
- 6 oz each of dried Chive, Cilantro, Parsley
- 5 cloves of fresh Garlic Finely Minced
- Salt to taste
- Fresh Ground Pepper to taste
- ADD INS OPTIONAL
- Favorite BBQ Sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, Oyster Sauce,
- A-1 Sauce, Asado
- Seasoning, Or any of your Favorite Sauces or
- Seasonings. Celery,
- Cheese, Ramen Soup seasoning packets.
- Mix all the Main ingredients together in a Huge Bowl or Stock Pot.
- Divide into even Portions Between 10 - 15 portions.
- Mix in add ins.
- Place in Freezer bags Label with the add ins listed,
- don't for get to leave a few plain also.
- Use for Any kind of ground meat meal from the
- Meat loaf and Burgers to the Lasagna and Taco meals.
- Freeze and use
- as needed.
- Here is a Quick Recipe for Tacos using this meat:
- Corn Tortillas
- Thawed meat
- Oil for Frying
- Fav Taco Filling
- Take a small amount (about 1 1/2 - 2 Tbs.)of meat and press it to fit one half or the corn tortilla, Stack and repeat until all the meat is gone.
- Mean while heat the oil for frying.
- When the Oil is Hot place the Tortillas and meat ONE at a time in the oil and cook until meat is cooked through about 3 min.
- Remove and fold over on to paper towels or Brown bags.
- Drain well!
- Fill and server or allow everyone to fill their own at the table.
NotesAnother e-mail recipe I got.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More