- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground beef, lean
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup green peppers, chopped
- 1 1/2 water
- 2 ounces soya sauce
- 1 cup macaroni
- In skillet, brown meat; add onions,garlic and celery.
- Cook until vegetables have softened.
- Add mushrooms and green pepper.
- let simmer another 5 minutes.
- Add water, soya sauce and macaroni.
- Cover and cook until macaroni is cooked.
NotesEasy and fast recipe to prepare. Serve with a salad and you have a complete meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More