- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground beef, lean
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup green peppers, chopped
- 1 1/2 water
- 2 ounces soya sauce
- 1 cup macaroni
- In skillet, brown meat; add onions,garlic and celery.
- Cook until vegetables have softened.
- Add mushrooms and green pepper.
- let simmer another 5 minutes.
- Add water, soya sauce and macaroni.
- Cover and cook until macaroni is cooked.
NotesEasy and fast recipe to prepare. Serve with a salad and you have a complete meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More