- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- Diced celery (stalk), if desired
- 1-2 cans mushrooms
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Paprika, if desired
- Parsley, if desired
- Kitchen Bouquet, if desired
- Brown ground beef and onion. Drain.
- Add mushrooms and mushroom soup. Add seasonings (salt, pepper, paprika, parsley flakes OR parsley, Kitchen Bouquet), to taste.
- Simmer or cook on low heat, until mushroom soup changes to a medium to dark brown, and flavors are blended.
- Add sour cream. Do not boil. Stir until hot.
- Serve over noodles.
NotesThis is also popular. Sometimes I chop the mushrooms, and “mushroom haters” don’t even realize they are eating mushrooms!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More