- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- Diced celery (stalk), if desired
- 1-2 cans mushrooms
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Paprika, if desired
- Parsley, if desired
- Kitchen Bouquet, if desired
- Brown ground beef and onion. Drain.
- Add mushrooms and mushroom soup. Add seasonings (salt, pepper, paprika, parsley flakes OR parsley, Kitchen Bouquet), to taste.
- Simmer or cook on low heat, until mushroom soup changes to a medium to dark brown, and flavors are blended.
- Add sour cream. Do not boil. Stir until hot.
- Serve over noodles.
NotesThis is also popular. Sometimes I chop the mushrooms, and “mushroom haters” don’t even realize they are eating mushrooms!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Banana Nut Bread
Eggplant CasseroleSee More