- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- Diced celery (stalk), if desired
- 1-2 cans mushrooms
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Paprika, if desired
- Parsley, if desired
- Kitchen Bouquet, if desired
- Brown ground beef and onion. Drain.
- Add mushrooms and mushroom soup. Add seasonings (salt, pepper, paprika, parsley flakes OR parsley, Kitchen Bouquet), to taste.
- Simmer or cook on low heat, until mushroom soup changes to a medium to dark brown, and flavors are blended.
- Add sour cream. Do not boil. Stir until hot.
- Serve over noodles.
NotesThis is also popular. Sometimes I chop the mushrooms, and “mushroom haters” don’t even realize they are eating mushrooms!
Food Travels Through Italy
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More