- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: varies
- Preparation Time: 5
- Coconut Oil
- Ground Beef
- Bell Pepper.
- 1. Cut an onion in little pieces.
- 2. Put coconut oil on pan, turn up the heat.
- 3. Add onion to pan, stir for a minute or two.
- 4. Add ground beef.
- 5. Add some spices (I use a spice mix, but salt and pepper work fine).
- 6. Add spinach.
- 7. (Optional) If you want to spice things up a bit, add some black pepper and chili powder.
- 8. Stir fry until ready, serve with a sliced bell pepper.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More