- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: varies
- Preparation Time: 5
- Coconut Oil
- Ground Beef
- Bell Pepper.
- 1. Cut an onion in little pieces.
- 2. Put coconut oil on pan, turn up the heat.
- 3. Add onion to pan, stir for a minute or two.
- 4. Add ground beef.
- 5. Add some spices (I use a spice mix, but salt and pepper work fine).
- 6. Add spinach.
- 7. (Optional) If you want to spice things up a bit, add some black pepper and chili powder.
- 8. Stir fry until ready, serve with a sliced bell pepper.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More