Ground Beef Wraps
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
2 pounds ground round
2 teaspoons salt, or to taste
2 large tubes crescent rolls
2 (4-ounce) cans whole green chilies (you need 8 chilies, so you might want to buy 3 cans just in case)
1 fresh jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
1½ cups cheddar cheese, grated 1 small onion, chopped
1 pint sour cream
1 large bunch scallions (8), diced
Black olives, chopped (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Heat skillet on high; add ground round and salt, brown for about 9 minutes.
3. Unroll first tube of rolls onto a baking sheet; separate into individual squares (enough for servings needed; do not separate into triangles).
4. Lay one “opened” chili on each of the crescent roll squares, place 3 ounces of cooked meat on top of each of the chilies, sprinkle 1 ounce of shredded cheese, and chopped onion over meat on each of the wraps.
5. Open the second tube of crescent rolls and put the same square piece over each of the wraps. Top each wrap with another ounce of cheese. Place the wraps in the oven and bake for 13 minutes.
6. Dollop sour cream on each wrap and garnish with green onions and black olives (optional). Serve immediately.
7. Serve with a salad
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Main Dish