- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2lbs ground turkey (defrosted)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 sleeve Saltine crackers, crushed
- 2 very large russet potatoes, peeled and medium diced
- 1/2 bar of cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 1 small onion, diced fine
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon powder
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl. Add turkey meat and mix. Add in onion, chicken bouillon powder and cream cheese. Stir together (or use your hands) until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Check the consistency of your "turkey loaf".
- If it is too wet and not holding its form, add 1/2 of the cracker crumbs.
- Mix together to get the crumbs distributed evenly throughout the loaf.
- Check the consistency again - if you need more crumbs, add them.
- If you do not need anymore crumbs, put your loaf into a deep dish baking pan.
- Put into preheated 350 degree (fahrenheit) oven and bake for one and one-half hours
NotesThis is one of those - I don't want to go to the grocery, what's in my pantry - recipes: