- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2lbs ground turkey (defrosted)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 sleeve Saltine crackers, crushed
- 2 very large russet potatoes, peeled and medium diced
- 1/2 bar of cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 1 small onion, diced fine
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon powder
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl. Add turkey meat and mix. Add in onion, chicken bouillon powder and cream cheese. Stir together (or use your hands) until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Check the consistency of your "turkey loaf".
- If it is too wet and not holding its form, add 1/2 of the cracker crumbs.
- Mix together to get the crumbs distributed evenly throughout the loaf.
- Check the consistency again - if you need more crumbs, add them.
- If you do not need anymore crumbs, put your loaf into a deep dish baking pan.
- Put into preheated 350 degree (fahrenheit) oven and bake for one and one-half hours
NotesThis is one of those - I don't want to go to the grocery, what's in my pantry - recipes:
Sharing Christmas with Friends
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More