- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 2
- 8 chicken egg whites
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 large white onion
- 3oz (90 grams) ground turkey
- 1.5 cups of kidney beans
- 1 cup of chopped green and red peppers
- 1 whole mushroom
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 3 gloves of garlic
- One chopped red pepper
- 1 tablespoon of worchestershire sauce
- 1. Grab a deep wok or a non-stick skillet saute.
- 2. Add all the spices, turkey and vegetables and cook in 1 tablespoon of olive oil until they're soft.
- 3. In a large mixing bowl whisk the eggs.
- 4. Now grab an omelette size saute pan. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and heat.
- 5. You have two options here now. You can add the turkey/vegetable mixture to the egg mixture and cook together until firm. Or you can cook the egg mixture and wrap it around the turkey/vegetable mixture. It's up to you.
- 6. Serve hot, immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Sharing Christmas with Friends
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More