- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 2
- 8 chicken egg whites
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 large white onion
- 3oz (90 grams) ground turkey
- 1.5 cups of kidney beans
- 1 cup of chopped green and red peppers
- 1 whole mushroom
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 3 gloves of garlic
- One chopped red pepper
- 1 tablespoon of worchestershire sauce
- 1. Grab a deep wok or a non-stick skillet saute.
- 2. Add all the spices, turkey and vegetables and cook in 1 tablespoon of olive oil until they're soft.
- 3. In a large mixing bowl whisk the eggs.
- 4. Now grab an omelette size saute pan. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and heat.
- 5. You have two options here now. You can add the turkey/vegetable mixture to the egg mixture and cook together until firm. Or you can cook the egg mixture and wrap it around the turkey/vegetable mixture. It's up to you.
- 6. Serve hot, immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More