Ground Turkey Omlet
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
8 chicken egg whites
2 whole eggs
1 large white onion
3oz (90 grams) ground turkey
1.5 cups of kidney beans
1 cup of chopped green and red peppers
1 whole mushroom
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon of black pepper
3 gloves of garlic
One chopped red pepper
1 tablespoon of worchestershire sauce
1. Grab a deep wok or a non-stick skillet saute.
2. Add all the spices, turkey and vegetables and cook in 1 tablespoon of olive oil until they're soft.
3. In a large mixing bowl whisk the eggs.
4. Now grab an omelette size saute pan. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and heat.
5. You have two options here now. You can add the turkey/vegetable mixture to the egg mixture and cook together until firm. Or you can cook the egg mixture and wrap it around the turkey/vegetable mixture. It's up to you.
6. Serve hot, immediately.